This statement discloses the privacy practices for the SweetEase web site. This policy statement answers the following questions:
- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identifiable information that is collected from you through the web site
- The organization collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
SweetEase recognizes your right to confidentiality and is committed to protecting your privacy. We are the sole owner of information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
SweetEase collects information from our visitors at several different points on our web site.
We request and store contact information from customers.
SweetEase may store and process personal information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services.
Personally identifiable information will not be given, rented, loaned, or sold to any other third party, unless we are legally required to do so, as described below. We may share non-personal, summary, or aggregate customer data with other third parties.
This site contains links to other sites.
SweetEase is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
SweetEase makes every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our Web site. Notification of Changes