We certainly think so! In fact we wonder why anyone would risk razor cuts, for hair removal that only lasts a few days. Waxing is sanitary, effective and the results last for weeks. Not only that – you can do it just about anywhere.
Generally speaking, waxing lasts about 4 weeks. However, everyone is different and results can vary anywhere from 3 – 6 weeks, depending on your hair type.
Any time you pull hair out at the root, you are likely to feel some discomfort (think of pulling off a bandage), but the initial sensation only lasts a few seconds. Naturally, you may experience some discomfort when waxing sensitive areas and first time waxing can feel tender. It gets easier over time as the hair becomes weaker and finer the more you wax it.
You won’t – if you read the instruction sheets carefully before starting and follow the steps as we’ve outlined them. However, if you find yourself in a sticky situation, you can call us directly and speak to a real person in our customer care department. 1-855-522-0001
It’s common to experience some redness or spots for a short time after hair removal, similar to tweezing. Generally, these effects dissipate after an hour or two, depending on your complexion and skin sensitivity. If you are new to waxing, redness or bumps may last longer, but decrease over time with each subsequent time you wax.
We’ve already taken care of that for you! Each style of SweetEase Wax Strips have already been sized perfectly to fit exactly the spot you need! Just grab the kit for the area you want to wax.
Sweetease Purple FACE WAXING KIT: These small size strips are ideal for eyebrows, upper lip, chin and even fingers and toes or anywhere you have stray hairs
SweetEase Yellow BIKINI WAXING KIT: Our medium sized strips are just right for waxing underarms, tummy or bikini line
SweetEase Green LEG WAXING KIT: For your legs, back, chest or arms, our largest strips are the best choice
Because we pack so many strips into each kit, you’re sure to have some left over to use next time! Simply keep everything together in it’s original pack and store them in a cool dry place, or if your bag is torn, a plastic zip-lock bag is a great way to keep your kit together and safely dry.
This can happen when the strips aren’t warm enough. Warming the strips between your hands, or under a reading lamp will soften the wax enough so that they peel apart smoothly.
If you have any wax residue left on your skin after waxing, use the towelette in your kit – OR any household oil (like baby oil, or vegetable oil) to clean the residue off. Soap and water will not wash the residue off.
CAUTION AND TIPS
- Hair should be at least 1/2 cm or 1/4″ long
- Warm Strip between hands to soften the wax. If strip does not separate smoothly, warm it longer.
- When removing strip, stay as close and parallel to the skin as possible. Never pull strip up & away from skin.
- Clean any sticky residue with enclosed After Wax Wipe. Wax is not water washable.
- Improper use such as applying strip over the same area or failing to hold skin taut can result in irritation, bruising or skin lifting.
- Do NOT wax in eye area, over moles, varicose veins, warts, skin tags, irritated or injured skin.
- Do NOT use on skin treated with acne or anti-aging products.
- Do NOT wax 24 hrs before or after sunbathing or on sunburned skin.
- Do NOT apply strips more than once to the same area during treatment.
- After waxing, skin turns pink and spots may appear. This is temporary and
- will disappear. If irritation persists, discontinue use.
- Skin sensitivity may occur after first use but decreases with future use.